Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Saturday, October 20, 2012

Oreo art

Adriana is going to be an Oreo for Halloween. Her friend is going as milk, so they're milk and cookies. Kind of cute. Upon searching for Oreo images we came across an Oreo artist. And of course... just had to try!
I was telling Adriana, I opened the cookie and let the Oreo speak to me to tell me what to create. 'You let the Oreo speak to you?' my husband asked overhearing us, 'yes' I replied, 'it said it wanted to be a unicorn'. I think even after being with me for the better part of 20 years, he was still a bit horrified!
Adriana then wanted to try her hand at carving. She said she let the Oreo speak to her, but it told her it wanted to be a cauliflower, so she didn't listen to it!
At this point, you're either thinking you'd love to live at our house, or are thanking your lucky stars you don't!!!!

Adriana also thought this would be a good 365 days project. Think I'll have to pass... well... who knows?

1 comment: