Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Monday, July 4, 2011

#125 Olivia's blanket part one



Our cousin Sian, had a baby last week, Olivia Kitty (isn't that the cutest name ever? she's named after her paternal great grandmother). So she needs a gift, I thought a big, chunky, baby blanket to lie upon would be perfect. But I'm neither that accomplished at crochet, nor do I have much free time now I'm back from vacation, taking portraits every day and trying to get the studio back in order, so it might take me a few days. This big granny square (16" nearly square) is the first bit...

1 comment:

  1. looking beautiful. I'm sure Sian (and Olivia) will love it!

    ReplyDelete