Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Friday, July 15, 2011

#137 that's it?

So I was so inspired to create today where I've had a boring couple of weeks, but after a long day, & then making dinner (guess I do make it once in a while), Adriana wanted to make a duct tape purse, so that's what we did. Decided to make a wallet and low and behold, the day is at an end, and it seems that this is what I've got for today. My goodness. I feel so creative, and yet what I produce is well... not so very much!!! Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment