Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Sunday, July 24, 2011

#146 puffins

When we were in Acadia, I really wanted to see Puffins, but there simply wasn't enough time... darn... I'll just have to go back... or... I've heard there are Puffins in the Orkneys, one of the places on my long, long, list of places I've got to get to... maybe I'll just visit them there!!
In the meantime, I've a frame for an Acadia photo...

The frame, another from my wedding frames... this was table #3. Hope they had fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment