Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Saturday, July 9, 2011

Maine


Well, it's been a while since I've posted...the days of my life have been way too busy to set aside time for this!  Unlike my wired sister, I went to Maine without a computer (but I didn't like the lack of cell service!) and didn't really create a thing.  And that was good, too.  But now I'm feeling like I've got all my ducks in a row (for the moment any way) work is okay, I'm organized & on top of things, my daughter's away until the end of the month, and after that wonderful trip I'm feeling centered again.  We have a little tiled deck byour kitchen door that keeps loosing tiles - it drives me crazy - so I decided to put my seaglass to good use.  All the sea glass in this mosaic is from Maine (mostly from that skeevy little section of beach that my sister mentioned a while back) and, even though it hasn't been grouted yet, it looks awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, so glad I got to see it in person too... your entry looks so great, shows your creativity before you even enter that beautiful house of yours!!! xo

    ReplyDelete