Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#141 Callanish {two}

I love handcolouring the colour images, especially these ones where there is very little colour to begin with, think they come out so well...



Must be time for another Callanish story... when we arrived the sun was out & shining brightly, then it got cloudy and windy, then it started to rain, I laughingly said, 'gosh, we've had every kind of weather but snow' within minutes big enormous bits of hail started falling from the sky! We 'battened down' behind the big stones, my friend Mouse behind one, me behind another, and the only other couple there behind another. I took a video of us, but of course I'm laughing so hard I can scarcely breathe, the video bounces around erratically and you can't make out a word I'm saying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment