Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Tuesday, July 26, 2011

#147 Sean the sheep



Todays silly little sheep, he's quite tiny, and not that much better looking than the photo! comes from two different things. One is a piece of roving Adriana was making something with at some point, that instead ended up going through the wash, voila, instant felting! So I had this little body that needed a head, etc. Weeks later, I go to the fair, Ray & Adriana are spinning themselves silly, the entertainment is karaoke (!!?), unable to stand it any longer, I visit the sheep, and there I find myself these fabulous sheep, nicely shorn, except for these silly little dreadlock-y bits around their faces. I know immediately that's what's going on the body. Adriana came up with the name!

No comments:

Post a Comment