Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Thursday, June 9, 2011

#100 Senior portraits

This is certainly pushing it, but I spent literally all day creating high school senior templates and cards for the upcoming class of 2012, and by the time I got home, walked the dog, ate dinner, I had nothing left in me. Not a creative drop. I could barely move. So it's not my finest day, and it's the closest I've come to cheating.

One of my favorite senior portraits on the beach from last summer is the front of my mini cards this year. Thanks Hannah!

1 comment:

  1. Senior in college? She can't possibly be a high schooler! Love the mini cards - it's amazing how much you can show on a little piece of paper (i have a mini collection on bulleting board in my art - they are works of art themselves!)

    ReplyDelete