Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#113 3rd grade

One of my favorite memories from 3rd grade was the lighthouse trip, one of Adriana's too. I was lucky enough to get to chaperone, and it was so great. Made you feel so lucky to live on the Cape (many things do...). We got to go inside Nauset Light, one of the Three Sisters Lights, and Chatham Light. It was just such a perfect Cape Cod day. I love being with the kids too, they kept calling me "Adriana's Mom", as in, "excuse me, Adriana's mom, can we...?" I thought it was adorable.

It also was the first year she had to take the MCA's test. Amusingly she aced the math, got every question right. 3rd grade math, check.


Tomorrow marks the end of 4th grade. So the book will be done for now assuming I do that for tomorrow's project. 4th grade. Geeeeessshhh, where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment