Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Thursday, June 2, 2011

#94 photos of Adriana

One of the things my life, more importantly my art room, lacks is organization. Figured if maybe I had a place to put some of those gazillion photos, maybe I'd neaten up the place a little. Used those old Ritz boxes which I've got about a million of as I never throw anything out. All of the embellishments were scraps left on my workspace from previous projects. I think there's a name for this.

1 comment:

  1. hoarder? Seriously, this is a great idea! You need to start compiling them for a book. We librarians are always looking for cheap, simple, yet REALLY COOL crafts! You really are full of the neatest ideas, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete