Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Thursday, June 9, 2011

#101 wedded bliss

This is another of those portraits that came with the studio... Every time I look at it I think to myself, I need to sew some of those flowers. So today I did. Think it may still need a little something else. And like those other people, if you know these two, let me know, you can have them!

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely - you should start a card biz - wouldn't this be a fabulous valentine?

    ReplyDelete