Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Saturday, June 25, 2011

#116 & 117 walking the dog



So this probably shouldn't have been a two day project, but life is busy, so there you go! Years ago I bought this for Lucy's leashes at the Ikea. I loved the way someone had put the dog's name on the sample, and came home and made my own. But I've always hated the colour I stamped it. It was this great brown ink that I loved on absolutely everything, but this. Not sure I like the green either... But the flowers are a cute addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment