Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Tuesday, June 28, 2011

#119 & 120 Acadia



Yesterday we went on one of the sunset horse rides along the carriage trails, it was just fabulous. And we walked along the ocean walk on the rocks leading to Thunder Hole. It is all so beautiful here! Today we hiked the Beehive trail, I have to admit, I am so proud of myself. I was awake for a good portion of the evening worrying about it, but today I decided I had the strength to climb it. It's almost 500 feet, nearly straight up, you climb using iron rungs and ladders, slightly nerve wracking if you're afraid of heights like me! Adriana did great, I was super proud of her too... We picnicked at Sandy beach (very cold water) both days. Every day is just so gorgeous here, it is going to be hard to come home...

No comments:

Post a Comment