Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Friday, June 17, 2011

#108 Kindergarten

I decided I didn't want 'portraits' of Adriana in this album, I wanted it to be 'real' Adriana. I laughed out loud a lot of times as I was going through old photos of her. She is such a character!

Adriana met her bff Carly in Kindergarten, she came home and told us she had a friend named Curly. 'Are you sure it's not Carly?' I asked. 'No, I'm sure... it's Curly'. Still makes me giggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment