Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Sunday, June 12, 2011

#103 felted scarf

Some wools work better for needle felting than wet felting, and I've found one. I crocheted this scarf back in March, when it was still scarf weather (although this weekend, you could have probably got away with wearing one on the Cape!), with the intent of felting it. I even alluded to it in my very first post. Fast forward almost a hundred days, and last night I worked & worked & worked to get the darn thing to felt, and it did, sort of. Just not really. I still have plans for this scarf, so it may just be the never ending project.

1 comment:

  1. Like it - you could sew it to a plain sweater as a big collar or such. I bet it would be pretty.

    ReplyDelete