Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Sunday, May 8, 2011

#69 Scrabble

Scrabble has been a game we've always played in our family, some of us better than others (I've always been one of the others!) Seems Alex, my nephew had a 419 point game today (or something as absurd) against my sister, craziness!!! I asked Adriana for a game, neither of us got an S until the third or fourth round from the end, the bag was almost empty, and yet it contained 4 S's and as many T's!!!! An interesting game for sure. (Not quite as high scoring as Marla v Alex!) My bag that holds my letters is the gray plastic thing that comes with the game that's always driven me mad. So today, I created a new bag. It being Mother's Day seemed appropriate, as I've played a gazillion games with my mother, and being a mother, the photo sewn to the front is of one of the first games I played with my daughter...

1 comment:

  1. not that is a gorgeous scrabble bag - but it could distract me from the game with it's beauty (if only it could distract Alex!) Wonderful job - I love it!

    ReplyDelete