Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Monday, May 9, 2011

so sorry, Barbie

Can't you just tell I'm craving something for sweet for dessert and we've got nothing - so I took it out on Barbie.  It's crazy - you can dress Barbie in aluminum foil, stick beads in her earlobes with pins, and give her a crown made of forks and she still looks gorgeous.  It's no wonder she's so hard to compete with.  Me, I'd look fairly ridiculous in a tin foil dress, I flinch at pain so don't come near me with beads and pins...I suppose you could find me wearing a crown of forks, however, quite possibly on Boxing Day! 

1 comment:

  1. Barbie's fab, but she knows that! Forks, hmmm, have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete