Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Wednesday, May 11, 2011

more on a theme


So, I tried to flatten out some of my author cards (my husband fashioned a press of sorts for me) and when I took them out, they weren't much flatter but many were stuck together (THE HORROR!).  TC Boyle, the Reys (but mostly Curious George) and Memoirs of a Geisha took the biggest hits.  I can't decide whether to redo them or try to fix them.  Either way, it's fairly tragic.  So what is better for today than a fairly tragic story?

2 comments:

  1. oh dear, that's really sad... I hope you are able to sort them out, they are so very fabulous. This one too, is as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my comment was lost in the shuffle of blogger-dom... I'm so sorry about your cards, sister, they are so very fabulous, I was really sad to hear their tale. I think you should totally re-create them, and they will count a second time!!! This one is fabulous too...

    ReplyDelete