Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Saturday, May 28, 2011

#89 Saguaro

It's absurd this life. Whenever I think I'll have a little time to devote to myself, I'm always wrong. Craziness to think Memorial Day weekend wouldn't be filled with visitors. Lovely visitors whom I adore, mind you.

Thought the square panels would work great with two images of the Saguaro, instead, they all look the same.

I've totally given up on creating art. I am not going to be doing that it seems ever. One needs just a wee tad amount of time to one's self to be able to begin to create. I'll just keep making things, stuff, adding clutter to an already cluttered space. Geeeesssshhhh. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I envisioned us my art room daily - but I only seem to go in to rifle though it to fit something. It's a shame really, I thought I'd be more blanced but I find I've only got another ball to juggle.
    Love the cactus squares -they look like little pottery glazed pieces hugging caterpillars!

    ReplyDelete