Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Friday, May 20, 2011

The Spy Who Loved Me


I have a pile of old catalog cards that I just can't throw away - when I came across this one this morning as I was searching for something else, I decided pay homage to Ian Fleming instead.  These old cards are great!  They are all hand-written, some in ink, not ball-point, and the cursive writing always charms me.  This one had no publication date so I can't age the card but I can appreciate this relic from my library's past!

1 comment:

  1. Tried to write in super secret spy code, but even to me seemed super kooky. Deleted...

    Love the spy who loved me. (nobody does it better...)

    ReplyDelete