Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Sunday, May 22, 2011

#83 wishes



I love being a photographer, I have a great job. Taking portraits on the beautiful beaches of Cape Cod, really it's a great gig... But there are so many things I want to do... places I can't wait to go... I have so many dreams... so many wishes... for myself, my daughter, my family...

Today is part one, I'm going to create a 'wish board' for myself, just need to find some cork or something that I can use... (& buy some new ink for my printer too!)

2 comments:

  1. I totally went out and bought the cork board, asked Ray if we had any, 'what do you think this is, the seventies?' and if he'd buy me some 'umm, no'. Sorry, full disclaimer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you get him to go retro yet. Great shot - how I wish I could tak an in-focus picture!

    ReplyDelete