Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Friday, May 6, 2011

for all the wonderful mothers

Tomorrow my sister and I will be spending the entire day with our mother doing something she loves, dancing.  My mom and I are leaving my house before 7am to meet up with my sister in Framingham, Massachusetts (I imagine Sarah has to rise pretty darn early, too!) so I don't foresee any art being posted tomorrow by either of us, or art being created, either.  Our art for the day will include movement and creative hand gestures!  So this is for all the moms out there...have a beautiful weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you both tomorrow, of course I'm so darn exhausted can't imagine where I'll find the energy to dance!!! But I will... and create too... This is a lovely image...

    ReplyDelete