Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Wednesday, May 18, 2011

a little prince


I've never quite understood the long lasting appeal of The Little Prince by St. Exupery...I found it a bit long winded and I also found I finished it because I thought (as a librarian!) that I had to read it.  The illustrations, however, were most endearing, and resulted in a cool graphic novel version being published in 2010, over 60 years after the original publication date.

1 comment:

  1. I so have to read that graphic novel, perhaps a version I'll enjoy!!! This is great, a perfect representation of the little guy, love it!

    ReplyDelete