Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Wednesday, May 11, 2011

#72 one love

Photographing pre schools every day this week, and I've had a meeting or event every night... one more day of the same, then three days of camping with my Girl Scouts. I promise to start creating art rather than, ummm... yes well whatever soon! But a few more days of my head near explosion point... exhaustion...

Today marks the anniversary of the day we lost someone who has brought me countless hours of joy, and many, many hours of dancing... (It's an old photo from my h.s. days I took of an album I probably still have somewhere, there's an addition to the photo which you shouldn't look too closely for that was drawn by an old friend of mine and for which I take absolutely no responsibility for...)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't told me not to look! Dancing to B.M. in my head as I type!

    ReplyDelete