Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Saturday, May 21, 2011

#81 & 82 birthday wishes

...so last night at 11:45 I still hadn't created anything, so I rushed into my room prepared to create something quickly. Instead, I knocked over my bottle of red dye, which it turns out I hadn't closed so it leaked all over, & made a total mess (my fingers are still red)... After cleaning it all up, I grabbed a photo and painted Adriana's dress red & the background of the photo red (it was one way to use some more up! I totally hate wasting things.) pretty much as the clock chimed... creating, nothing good, but creating... Today I took the 'red' photo cut off the hideous red background, and made a kind of cute, (be nice to me) card for Mina's 2nd birthday (yes, I know it was over a week ago). Creating every day is wicked hard.

2 comments:

  1. What a great card to receive! Lucky Mina to have you make her such a delightful creation! Can't believe she's two already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that card and we love you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete