Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Friday, May 20, 2011

Catch me


Much to my horror, yesterday went by in a flash.  I thought I'd work on J.D. Salinger's card after I got home from work at 9pm (I got him started in the early am yesterday but ran blank) so by the time I got set to finish him, it was pitch dark and bedtime (and you know my camera by now, I never had a chance to take a shot that wasn't blurry.  So, he's a day late (kind of fitting for a hermit, anyway!)

1 comment: