Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Thursday, May 19, 2011

#80 Seaside Parade

sorry... As I've mentioned, I've been photographing pre-schools, a special needs school, some 8th grade grads, my life is all about work at the moment, and in about a month my Girl Scout troop ends for the year, so forgive me, but my creating (definitely not ART) for the next few days will be the scrapbook I've neglected all year long... pathetically boring... sorry! No comments needed!!!

2 comments:

  1. PS I'm sorry, I'm finding I'm really not very creative. I hate posting garbage (not my word of choice) every day... I need more hours for me to play with... unfortunately, it seems there aren't very many of them... and thus every day is not so very good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sister, I'm in the same boat - I have been working a fulltime work week since we started, having Dade over night one a week (as well as my only free morning), working at the food bank on my days off, am on three boards now with both day and evening meetings(how stupid can one be?), on the committee for Maddy's big dance (which includes extensive design and creation), planning my summer reading program (which I am bginning to worry about), and, of course, trying to fit in laundry, cooking, food shopping, yes! I am overwhelmed too. My dog hasn't been on a good walk for a month.

    ReplyDelete