Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Friday, April 1, 2011

#32 - Mina bird



One day I decided I wanted to do newborn baby portraits and put them into actual bird's nests I'd found (using Photoshop of course!)... the first baby I thought of was Mina (my dear friend Mouse's daughter), in fact I think I have a scrap of paper somewhere that has a note about putting Mina in a nest... but I never got to photograph her the way I wanted, nor did I find a perfect nest, plus it sounds a little odd now... but today, after finding a cute photo of Mina I'd taken when we met her last Feb. I scanned in a nest I have and created Mina bird... might not be exactly what I'd planned, but it makes me smile!!

(So it being April fools day today, Ray is enjoying himself immensely, normally he plays tricks on both Adriana & I, sometimes collectively they play one on me, but today he didn't do anything... so both Adriana & I have been very cautiously turning on taps, filling tea cups, opening doors, etc. Ray says he likes not playing any tricks even better than when he did play them!!!)

2 comments: