Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Saturday, April 2, 2011

#33 - The Boats Day 2

On Day 20 I started to alter one of my image transfer diptychs, but once I took it all apart, the matted images just sat and sat and sat... I couldn't figure out what to do with it. Plus, although it wasn't hanging up anywhere, and I didn't really like it, I still didn't want to wreck it... Today I decided was the day, and whatever happened, did... I like the mat a lot actually, now I'm thinking the altered frame may need a little more altering... we'll see.


For today, I'm happy. And it's my anniversary next month, I could wrap it up and give it Ray... again.

1 comment:

  1. The boats look great! And the frame looks blue in this photo! You've got a lovely eye for things, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete