Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thanks, Betty!

Well, today I was running from dawn until after dark - doing everything imaginable except art.  So as my daughter and her pals were decorating cupcakes after a very late dinner, I decided to pay tribute to Betty Crocker!  She ties (barely) into the literary theme...and the cupcake was delicious (I ate it while I was uploading!)  PS: sorry yet again about my camera - I just can't take a decent photo without sunlight.  :(
Now these are truly inspired!  I took a quick snapshot this morning before they were gone (Hence a nice, in focus picture!). My daughter and two of her friends had the best time creating these tiny masterpieces!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Wish I was at your house... these are all wicked cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to our new cupcake shop and icing colors from Duff of Ace of Cakes!

    ReplyDelete