Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Saturday, April 23, 2011

#54 - colourful zebras

If you're ever going to pop in unexpectedly, could you please make it very soon? Today would be good.
We're having dinner tomorrow, so we spent the day cleaning and making raviolis, my husband tried to convince me that making 100 of the little suckers had to count! We finally got around to dyeing eggs after 8, and decided to go the old fashioned route, some food colouring and vinegar... they're quite lovely. Simple, but lovely. Fortunately, I had some cute photographs I'd taken at the Franklin Park Zoo to play with today! I dyed a zebra a couple of different ways, and the lion originally was purple but you couldn't even tell, so I made him yellow, which you also can't tell! The zebras were way more satisfying!!!

1 comment:

  1. most fabulous eggs ever! wish there was a prize fo snazzy egg dyeing because I'd be related to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete