Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Saturday, April 9, 2011

#40 - el bateye Caguana (dos)

I only pulled the two off the wall, so who knows what will happen to {tres}... might just stay b&w and boring!!!! {doubtful}



(one of these days I'm hoping to replace my own point & shoot so I can stop using my daughter's camera for these photos!!! maybe even do something crazy like white balance!!)

2 comments:

  1. This series is beautiful; again mystical, a hidden treasure in the jungle. Bravo!

    PS: The camera thing is driving me INSANE!!! I have never taken so many blurry pictures and sadly, all I have is an ancient point and shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try being a photographer posting such bad images, it is the only freeing thing about this whole adventure!!! I've decided I can't worry about the images being perfect if they're ever going to stand the chance of being posted. lol.

    ReplyDelete