Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Sunday, April 3, 2011

#34 - yes, it's a diaper cover...

I've got a newborn on the way, thankfully, not mine... sometime soon Tatum is going to arrive and when she does, I'm hoping to have everything ready for her... so you'll be seeing some frantic crocheting for the next few posts I'm thinking... My first attempt, obviously new at crocheting, and don't really know how to read patterns, but think now I've made a mess of this, I've figured it out for the next one!
This will include my photography, I'm just waiting patiently for the subject...

3 comments:

  1. Who is expecting Tatum? Your crocheting is coming along wonderfully! And I think this is a very cute diaper cover...now you can needlefelt some big, bold flowers on it! Wait, that would make it hand wash only, wouldn't it? and who wants that with a baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not staying with the baby, it's staying in the studio for the next one... I think a needlefelted flower seems just the thing!

    Tatum is arriving via a niece of a friend of mine... I begged to photograph her... good samples & all that!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to go a little Anne Geddes? Or that swedish mom? :) lol

    ReplyDelete