Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Thursday, April 21, 2011

monday, april 18 ... nyc

As we were visiting all week - art was created everyday, just not posted! I marked something off my life list with my sister & our girls on Monday...I walked over the Brooklyn Bridge!  Not sure why it has held so much fascination for me, but it did and now I'm looking forward to crossing it again, this time from Manhattan to Brooklyn.

2 comments:

  1. How glad I am that we got to share this little life moment with you... what fun it was walking across the bridge, it never was on my list, but boy it should have been! So I get to add it and cross it off all at the same time!!!!! Loved this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved sharing the bridge walk with you...

    ReplyDelete