Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Saturday, April 16, 2011

#47 - the gas pump


I was out photographing a friend of mine, years ago, for the cover of a Cd he was making... He brought me to this old gas pump while we were out because he knew I'd love it... which of course I did. I always said I was going to go back when the light was right, blah, blah... but never did, and now it's been gone for years. A little hand-colouring, and dimensional paint for the flowers... think I may have gone overboard, because now the flowers compete with the pump...

I'm off to Marla's for a few days, I've packed a few images, who knows what will be created... (other than lot's of laughter and happiness!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Really, really nice! I love it! I remember these photos - you have really made something special out of it!

    ReplyDelete