Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#36 - Baby bed finished



I saw this pattern on Etsy way before I could even attempt to begin to crochet it, and had to have it, I thought it was so gorgeous! So here it is in (perhaps) it's final state, I may still add a little fringe here and there!!! And then there's a baby to pop on it...

Couldn't post yesterday, because there was no way I was photographing the fringe by anything other than natural light!!!!

Off to teach a workshop tonight, so who knows what you'll get out of me today...

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous! The color combination is perfect, very Studio by the Sea-ish! Can't wait to see those baby photos!

    ReplyDelete