Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Wednesday, April 13, 2011

#44 - Adriana in chair



This was a Christmas series, I think Adriana was 3 (judging by her hair...) we sent out 4 different images on our cards (this wasn't one of them...) from very shy (my fave) to laughing out loud, to a nice little smile to hmmm can't remember... have them all somewhere... This looked like it needed to be 'antiqued'... so I tried. Thought she needed a hat of some sort, but I couldn't find one I liked, so you may see her again...

Adriana & I went to Soup Bowls for Hunger tonight, got to choose a gorgeous pottery bowl to have our delicious soup in... last year they raised $40K for the food pantry! Our Girl Scout troop helped decorate about 100 of the bags that were placemats and then used to take the empty bowls home... we loved looking for ones we made (yes, I helped finish up those last few!!) Can't wait to add to our collection next year!!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't Adriana look so different now? Again, I'm having a sunrise/sunset moment (sniff). Can't wait to hug you both!

    ReplyDelete