Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Thursday, April 28, 2011

the world thanks Rachel


As I try to find different authors for these cards (it's harder than you might think!) I found a photo of Rachel Carson and i mmediately imagined her surrounded by butterflies.  As she progressed, she gained butterfly hair which I think  looks quite fabulous!  I'd like to add a few butterflies to my hair - but if they look anything like the gorgeous hair clip my sister bought me for her wedding, I'd better pass.  (I look like a creepy 12-year old with hair clips!)  Now my sister, she could rock butterflies woven into her gorgeous mane of hair!

1 comment:

  1. The world needs Rachel back! It seems not enough people are paying attention to what they're doing to this planet of ours again...

    Love Rachel and the butterflies, they suit her perfectly! Such a lovely photo of her too, such joy in her expression. Let's weave some of those gorgeous beauties into my hair, I'm good with that!

    ReplyDelete