Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Monday, April 25, 2011

#56 - Does anybody really know what time it is?

The other day this song came on the radio, back when we were kids, Chicago was one of Marla's favorite bands. I still always think of her whenever I hear them.

As I was singing along, I thought what a great illustration this would make, all I need is a busy street scene (not so easy on Cape Cod this time of year...) So when Marla brought us to NYC last weekend, I made a point of taking some shots to play with! Times Square won.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The photo is great - did you take it from that Aeropostle viewing spot? And I love the little OH NO girl in the center! You must know I was singing all the while I was looking at this photo! Funny how we can remember all the words to ALL the songs we loved when we were 17 but we can't remember if we turned the stove off this morning! Thanks for a little Chicago to start my day - I think I'll go and sing in the shower now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did take it from Aeropostale! I was quite pleased when I blew it up and saw all of these great characters!!!

    ReplyDelete