Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Sunday, April 24, 2011

out of my league



I found this great photo of a deep-sea diver and (amazingly - it's only about an inch tall) saved it for a future project - and today was the day - it's perfect for 20,000 Leagues Below the Sea.  This another book I've never read but I have been on the Disneyworld ride (the old and the new version) multiple times.  That's gotta count for something, doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Makes me feel like I should be holding my breath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to make this one a little more dimensional by using painted tissue but all I succeeded in doing was making it a little bulgey in the middle!!

    ReplyDelete