Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let me tell you a tale...

I'm sure the two cities Dickens wrote about didn't included the NYC skyline but you work with what you have!  My stack of author cards is growing pretty large - some of them I love, some I don't like at all!  I think I will feel a weird sense of loss (if) when I use the library cards all up.

1 comment:

  1. This is great, sure Dickens would have been completely overwhelmed, but inspired by New York!

    What are you going to do with your collection of cards? and what do you mean, 'if'? lol x

    ReplyDelete