Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Monday, April 4, 2011

#35 - Baby bed part 1

Gosh, and I thought the diaper cover was bad, this looks even worse (on a pathetically boring scale)!!! But it's actually super soft and comfy and wait until tomorrow... it's going to be gorgeous! Also for my newborn portrait to come, it's about 18" by 20"...


but for dealing with the boring ness, here's the whole image of 'the book' from last week...

1 comment:

  1. Boy, thank goodness I received "the book" yesterday :). I love this page; I love this technique using small, unrelated items to make a whole. You could do a stamp series! Goodness knows we've both accumulated far too many of them! Lol!
    The little baby blanket is lovely; it really looks soft and cuddly. I am interested in what you've got planned!

    ReplyDelete