Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Tuesday, March 15, 2011

#15 - Strong, Silent Type



I have so many photos, obviously I do, I'm a photographer. But I always want to do things with them, and never do. I'm ready to start concentrating on photographs for a while, I'll probably still do all sorts of crafts as well, but I've always seen myself as creating with my portraits. And yet, I never do, except for one piece of art I created for Adriana, from a show I was in, 5 years ago.

It'll probably take me a while to start creating the things I visualize in my head, but I'm ready to try.

I love these photos of Adriana with my beloved, Bear Bear. This is just in my 'play' book, because honestly, I don't even know how to use half of the stuff I've got! So bear with me, pun perhaps intended, while I figure out what the heck it is I want to do with myself!

2 comments:

  1. Good ole Bear Bear! I love this! All the parts work so well together...beautiful. Is the bottom left corner textured-type or raised paper? I think this will be a fun path to try for a while! You're fantastic at combining photos & art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a couple of different stamps that didn't work, so I painted over them, but then I didn't like that either! So I stamped a gold medallion, but it's all flat...

    ReplyDelete