Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Slow reader?

This isn't as easy as it looks...making something, photographing it and then posting it daily...my living room looks like it exploded!  Sarah & I learned to needlefelt together and we both have found it's a lovely little addiction!  You can curl up on a chair with your wool and a needle and before you know it, something wonderful has happened.  Sadly, my photo of this little snail is a bit blurry (another challenge to this challenge - my camera doesn't enjoy doing close-ups!).

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we're over achieving for sure... I'm away for Thurs. through Sun. so I'm going to do what I can, but we can't keep up at this pace for a year... Our houses will indeed implode. Our heads will explode. Our eyebrows will be very messy, oh wait, mine already are (phew, one less worry!).

    Love the snail, he is so sweet, fabulous colours! Love the book too, almost missed it! A perfect backdrop! Nicely played.

    ReplyDelete