Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Sunday, March 20, 2011

Feeling a little stowe-ic today

I was looking through a local antiques newsletter for more stuff to cut out and save in my shoes boxes already full of a variety of pictures, letters, numbers, ads, you name it, that I might someday do something with, and out pops this pictures of an old daguerreotype of Harriet Beecher Stowe.  Hooray!  I painted her a new frame, jazzed her card up a bit, and wow ! that one was easy!

1 comment:

  1. How funny, I was talking with one of my friends about the Mark Twain house and Harriet Beecher Stowe's house at soccer earlier today!

    This is lovely, love the composition, & the frame... maybe I should have asked for your help on mine today!!!

    ReplyDelete