Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Saturday, March 19, 2011

#19 - Mermaid

I've been at Geek Girl Camp all day today, which I highly recommend if you get a chance... Finished dinner a little before 9, have to admit, I'm completely head-achey and un-inspired. So I created a tableaux tonight, an impermanent little creation of silliness...



Adriana as a mermaid... two of my favorite things...

2 comments:

  1. I think you should make this little one permanent. So sweet - and the hair? perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. think you might see her again in a more permanent form...

    ReplyDelete