Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Wednesday, March 16, 2011

#16 - {in the photo booth}



I have a bunch of these photo booth pix of our family members, not sure where they all are at the moment, but these were a few I knew where to find... thought it would be fun to do a 'photo booth' series... Included here are our dad (sadly, looking amazingly like when I look in the mirror), Marla & I (we're both wearing anoraks bought for us by our Nanna, which I still have & wear, lol), our very fabulous, very eccentric Great Aunt Mabel whom you'll definitely be seeing more of, and myself and the aforementioned Cappers (Mrs. Tiggywinkle)... I can remember being in these booths, and cracking up, especially when other people were squished in there with me... aren't photos the best thing ever?

So I'm finding that not only do I have many supplies I've never opened, and books I've had to have yet never have done a project in, I also have more stamps than any girl has the right to and again, many are unused... I'm out to change all that! Like Marla's paper, I also have supplies which I never use because, well, I don't want to use them up, how silly is that - thus the swirls...

1 comment:

  1. Love this! So whimsical and colorful...and it surely brought a big smile to my face so early in the morning! We do look a little circus-like though...do you think that's a family trait? :) I agree about photo booths - best invention ever, it's just oo bad they're hard to find these days. Thank you for this - I have a big smile right now.

    ReplyDelete