Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Friday, March 18, 2011

#18 - You Light Up my Life...



Corny title for sure... Randomly decided to make a light switch plate for my room, unfortunately, I needed a photo-copy and all I have is ink jet prints which won't work... So I had to re-use this series of Marla & I - (different images), but think how I'll smile every time I come in and out of my art room. I'll have to find (or maybe make - shhhhh) some photocopies, because I have some fun ideas for this...

The former switch plate from my room (also created by me) now hangs in the dining room, my house is going to be really well decorated soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Again, you start my day with a smile - those are such silly, happy pictures...you know, my art room needs a switchplate...

    ReplyDelete