Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Geisha girls

I'm finding this challenge I made for my self (creating art about books & things related to books) has become quite unusual...I have these blank cards and the titles or authors that come to mind are so random.  This one's for you, Arthur Golden, whose book, Memoirs of A Geisha, remains one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this book, this card is great. You always pick the absolute perfect colours to complement the theme of the book... The biggest visual for me in this book was her shoes clicking along the cobblestone street...
    The goal you set for yourself is much harder than mine, to create around a theme takes so much more creativity, maybe I'll go there next year... lol...

    ReplyDelete