Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Friday, March 4, 2011

Let there be peace on earth...

and let it begin with me...



Marla keeps creating all of these fabulous, creative cards, and me, I'm so all over the place...

My friend Mouse celebrated her birthday a week ago, and I kept starting to make things for her, but they were just too ambitious, and it seems nothing got completed... So I decided to create a peace sign stamp for her, she's one of the few people I know who still writes letters, and is one of the more 'peaceful' souls I know!

So today, it's a hand carved peace sign, who knows what tomorrow will bring! Might have to try carving again sometime down the journey, I was a little wobbly today, it's been a long time since I've carved...

2 comments: